ZO Eye Brightening Creme
- Helps support skin’s elasticity
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Softens the appearance of fine lines
- Retinol and hydrolyzed sericin: Collagen stimulation to visibly promote skin elasticity and natural collagen health
- Kojic dipalmitate: Targets to help lighten dark circles
- Saccharomyces lysate extract, carnitine, coenzyme A, caffeine: Supports natural microcirculation to reduce appearance of puffiness
- Shea Butter and squalane: Skin lipid, barrier replenishment through added hydration
- Sodium PCA and olive fruit extract: Hydrator and moisture replenishers
- Arnica Montana flower extract: Antioxidant and helps soothe skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/SodiumAcryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Saccharomyces LysateExtract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Retinol, Tocopherol, Myristyl Myristate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyacrylate-21, BoronNitride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Coenzyme A, Caffeine, Chlorphenesin, Kojic Dipalmitate, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Ethylhexylglycerin, Myristyl Laurate, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl MethacrylateCopolymer, Sodium PCA, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Carnitine, Tromethamine, Sodium Benzoate, CaprylylGlycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate,Potassium Sorbate,Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.
Use AM and PM. Gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone until fully absorbed.