Last update: May 19, 2020
The respect of of your private life is of the utmost importance for Power's Medical Aesthetics, who is responsible for this website.
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. "Personal information" means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website's policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Email address
- Phone and/or fax number
- Date of birth/age
- Other: Any voluntarily provided information from the client in an email to Power's Medical Aesthetics.
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
- Other: Vagaro Booking platform, is a third party appointment booking system whereby personal information is inputted by the client. It is a link from Power's Medical Aesthetics website to the Vagaro platform. They should be contacted about their privacy terms with any concerns or questions: Vagaro Inc., 4120 Dublin Flvd., Suite 250, Dublin, Ca 94568 USA or toll free: 1-800-919-0157.
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Special offers
- Managing the website
3. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information on trafic on the Website, to ease navigation and improve your experience for your comfort.
a) Cookies used by the Website
The cookie files used by the Website are the following:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
- Day and time of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- Personalized consumption profiles
- Statistical surveys
- Other: managing the website.
By using the Website, cookies from the following third parties may be saved on your hard disk: Vagaro Inc.
he website also embeds sharing and social media networks buttons that allow you to share your activity on the Website. Cookies and log files from the social media networks may be saved on your computer when you use these features.
You have the right to object to the recording of these cookies and log files by configuring your web browser.
Once you have deactivated cookies and log files, you may continue your use of the Website. However, any malfunction resulting from this deactivation may not be considered of our making.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the Website is not transmitted to any third partyand is processed only by us.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: indefinitely unless taken out by request, or by client in the Vagaro system.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by: Shopify, located at the following address: 150 Elgin Street 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1L4.
The host may be contacted at the following phone number: 613-241 2828.
Personal information we collect and process is transferred to the following countries: USA.
The "Controller" is: Vagaro Inc. The Controller may be contacted as follows: 1-800-919-0157, 4120 Dublin Blvd #250, Dublin, CA 94568, USA. The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means at the service of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Controller
The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, to not transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notify you.
8. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the website ("right to object"). You also have the right to request that your personal information does not appear, for example, on a mailing list ("right to withdraw").
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter: The user must request by telephone to the number provided.
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter: The user must request by telephone to the number provided.
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of you personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management - person concerned
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure a complete security and transmitting personal informations on the Internet always entail a part of risk.
13. APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to respect the legislative provisions as specified in:
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and/or
- Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1